Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sidney is 8

My 8 year old
 On February 28th 2004 the doctors brought my first born Sidney Grace in to the world. At 404pm Saturday evening. She was a welcomed surprise, and she came so fast. My due date was March 12th. So when my water broke the morning of Feb. 28th I was no less a little shocked. I stayed calm and called Jeremy. He was at the junk yard with a friend looking for parts for his truck. His first response was "Are you sure you just didn't just pee." I said "I am sure." I had only had small contractions at this point, lots of braxtin hicks. Once I let him know I was sure it was not pee. He turned around and headed home in a hurry. I started making the appropriate phone calls. His mom called and said he was at the front gate of Fairchild AFB where we lived. I was really surprised I just talked to him 20min ago and he was at least 40min away. WOW! He did drive fast glad he didn't get pulled over. My truck was all loaded and ready to go when he arrived home. We hopped in the truck and headed to the hospital about 30min away. Got there much faster as I am sure you can imagine. We didn't know how long we had. We were kind of scared and excited since we had just found out she was breach 2 days earlier. We arrived at the hospital and got checked in. I got undressed and the nurses started hooking machines to me. They asked if I had any complications I told them she was breach. They immediately pushed in the ultra sound machine to confirm. Pumped me with a drug to stop contractions. I was readied for a c-section. She was sure coming fast and a lot of it was a blur. I was wheeled to the surgery room, given a spinal. As they say the rest is history.

A few weeks a ago we celebrated Sidney's 8th bday with a party.

Its a horse (made by MOM)

Ready for a Party

Opening Gifts
Thanks to everyone that brought her Gifts

twister fun

"Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to Sidney"

Singing happy birthday with one of her favorite boys from her class sitting right next to her (Jack Degarmo)

her birthday surprise photo shoot you can tell she is in love

Feb 28th 2012 Enjoying a bday cookie with a little something special on top that she nicely shared with her sister

No comments:

Post a Comment