Sunday, March 25, 2012

March and Febuary

I can't believe another month is almost over. Where has the time gone. It is really starting to feel like spring around here. We have been loving the warmer temps during the day. I can run outside with out my nose hairs freezing.

My Leprechaun
St. Patricks Day was nice. We had a wonderful dinner made by my Step MIL Karen. Made up of Corned beef, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, rice, salad, green drinks (made up by FIL Keith). The girls made Leprechaun masks. I had planed on making soda bread but ran out of time since I helped the girls make the leprechaun masks.


Another important event in March was our friend Emily's youngest child Avagail got her first surgery and is doing great. I was able to take the whole day and spend it with her at the hospital. The girls did great. I was so glad I was able to be there for Emily. She lives in Sand Point, AK. For those of you who don't know it is a very small fishing island. She has to fly to Anchorage to see the doctor for anything major.  I love seeing them when they are in town.
Before
after
Sidney reading to Ashlynn in Surgery waiting room

During Spring break we went and saw the Lorax. I was very surprised how Ashlynn did I have never taken her to the theater. (Her dad has and so has our friend Melissa.) We had a great day with 2 awesome people.


on our way to see the Lorax

Jeremy also put up a nice kennel for the dogs
But he was not too found of it today
Jeremy had PKR eye surgery to correct his vision. He is so happy to not have to wear glasses any more.
Jeremy recovering from eye surgery, I am so glad that week is over.
I well post a pic of him with no glasses when I get a recent one.


House Updates:
Painted upstairs living room and kitchen. I love the colors.
Put up pictures on the stair wall.
Jeremy has started Sheet rocking the laundry room.

my girls from birth till now

Laundry room

new curtains Value Village find

Had a smoothie play date with some wonderful friends.At my friend Rachel's beautieful home.  The view is just amazing. I just had to share.

We also visited the Anchorage Museum one Saturday. We now have a year pass so we can go lots this summer or this fall.
2012



2009

In a Bubble

Martial Arts time


My driving buddy, I like him the best he doesn't tell me how to drive


family game time this is a game called sequence states and captital. Sidney got it for her birthday. We love playing it. thanks melissa.chole and tony.
my calender finally hung, Thanks Angela @ stick with me vinyls
March craft with sidney and ashlynns scribble art. Sidneys scribbles are on the left and ashlynns is on the right
Sidneys picture of God

jeremy and ashlynn sleding


I bought myself a little bit of spring.


Ashlynn sleding
under the leg bridge
jeremy 29th bday cake, we celebrated on Superbowl Sunday, the homemade calzone pics must be on on jeremys phone i well post those later

my 4 legged babys playing

This picture is for my Dad and Brenda
Little Miss Spider Monkey

Febuary Sunrise


No comments:

Post a Comment