Friday, March 16, 2012

Sidney Grace




Sidney Grace My First Born Changed my World and Changed me

As I reflect and remember...
Sidney Grace is a Blessing from God. Who changed me and made me the person I am today. All for the better. I Love her so very much.
 When I confirmed I was pregnant with Sidney. My whole world changed. I am thinking no this can not be happening, this was not planed. God had other plans for me. Sidney saved me from some destructive things. I don't know where I would be with out here. I think God everyday for such a blessing in my life.
I was very scared to become a mother. I know now that is what God wanted me to be. After I got over the shock. I started excepting and enjoyed being pregnant as much as I could. Still very scared and unsure of the future. I struggled and felt alone. But with God I made it through to become a wonderful mother to Sidney.
Sidney has taught me so much. Everyday I watch her grow and become a smart, caring, funny little girl. We continue to help each other grow everyday. She just turned 8 years old. I am so very Proud of the girl she is becoming.
God has given her so many talents. I hope and pray I well be able to encourage and foster those talents. She is so much like me its kind of scary. That is one of the things I love about her. She makes me laugh, cry and get angry.
I Love her with all of my Heart. Forever and Always my Baby you well be.

No comments:

Post a Comment