Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Post on FB

I have thought a lot about this. I have decided that Facebook has been too much of a distraction in my life. I need to focus on the important stuff. I well be taking a break from Facebook for a while. I well posting blogs and well checking my e-mail at least once a week. You can call or write and send a snail mail letter. If you really are wanted to see me and my family you can always come for a visit. Alaska is a great place to visit all year round. I am always willing to host guests. Even in the winter you won’t get bored I have lots for you to do ;). So keep in touch as I enjoy my family and my life without FB distractions. And be looking for small Christmas gifts from the Akers Clan.



Love and Blessing to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment