Sunday, November 6, 2011

First Snow of the year and more....

We have snow again!!

NOV. 3rd 2011

 Rugur Loves the snow

How could you not love this face?!?

J handed this to me to read LOL I only laughed for a min.


This is a book I am reading it is great. all moms should read it. SAHM's Rock!

My Little Ashlynn Jean

80's Birthday Party
I had planed to go with J to Nashville but that didn't work out.
Then I was going to go to Women's Retreat for church but that didn't work out.
I was then just going to go to work but Ashlynn got an ear infection.
So I took the weekend off. Ashlynn was feeling better.
I have a wonderful Step mother-in-law and Father-in-Law who watched the girls and one dog over night.
I went and enjoyed some girl time at Cassie and Sam's 80's themed birthday sleep over.
Trust me this was some much need time away.
So after a really long week and everything falling in to place. I partied like it was 1980.
I love my moms group. I am so blessed to have found such a great group of women. I would be so lonely in AK if it was not for them.
Thank you ladies for everything.
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment