Monday, January 30, 2012

A little about christmas and Lots about January


Dear Santa

Sidney with her Christmas gifts

Ashlynn with her Christmas gifts

Sidney and Ruger in the Christmas spirit


Thanks Grandpa Wayde for the warm hats and sock monkeys

Why not start the year off with a Plunge in to a Freezing Lake (picture taken by Sidney)

Always making me smile

Pantie's for the Big girl

Doing a great job at potty training
A wonderful Christmas and a great start to the year. I only have one question is winter over yet?!?! LOL
 Ashlynn is doing great with potty training and started training on her own. We are so very happy to be out of diapers mostly (except at night). She even does well when we go out.
Sidney has been enjoying her Christmas gifts and karate. And not enjoying be a big sister to a 2 year old. I tell her this to well pass. We all felt this way about our siblings.
Jeremy and I are continuously working on getting the house projects done.  Progress is better then nothing at all. I am very grateful for progress. I ran a 5K this past weekend in -33 degrees. Brrr it was cold but running kept me warm. Thank you to my good friend Suzy for doing this with me and and encouraging me so. I hope to do many more and maybe a full marathon in a couple of years. (pictures to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment