Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dreams

I attended a connect (women 's bible study) at my church a couple of weeks ago and this was our first lesson Dream Big, and Dream God Dreams
I never really wrote down my dreams or dream' t in big goals. maybe I was just to hard on myself and did not want to write down things I might not accomplish.. I see now that it is kind of important to do this. It helps us keep our heads up. Dreams keep us thinking things can get better. I truly never thought of things I wanted to do that were really big. I have always wanted to go to the rain forest So that is where I will start my list.

Go to the rain forest

Go on a missions trip

Have a Big wedding

Finish my house and Yard

Hold my Grand Kids

Watch my daughters get married

Go on a long road trip

Go to Germany

Go to Ireland

Have a supermodel body

Retire from the Air National Guard as a Chief Master Sgt.

I am sure there are many more and things I will add as my life goes on but until then enjoy and dream big!

No comments:

Post a Comment