Friday, December 3, 2010

Short winter up date




This is an older video of the girls dancing June 2010
the longer video would not upload :(


Oh how I dislike winter. I am trying to stay busy. Staying active in my moms groups and church activities. We had some friends over for dinner the other night and they just loves my girls. I am so excited for them to be watching the girls  and becoming great friends with them. You guys are just great.( you know who you are)  
Jeremy  has got almost the whole downstairs Sheet rocked. Thanks honey you are the best. Lots more to do. Progress is better then nothing. Sidney's room well be take a little longer due to money. We have had some break- in's in the neighborhood so for Christmas we are investing in a security system. Not to mention we well have a new member of the family some time in January. Pictures to come.
I well update more after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment