Saturday, November 6, 2010

A better place to read of our life

I thought it was about time I started a blog instead of using Facebook. Our life in Alaska has been adventure filled and crazy but I would not change it for the world. I have learned grown and experience things some people can not or have not had a chance to experience.

The girls are growing up to be Alaska Girls. They are both so bright, energetic and smart. I am so very blessed. Jeremy is just loving being able to raise our girls in the same place he grew up. It has made all the difficulties worth it. I love my life and my family so keep in touch and keep on reading about our lives.

2 comments:

  1. Way cool!!! I want to see pics of all that snow you get and when the days are dark!! Did you see my blog a few yrs back? Mine and Jessica's BDay and on my Hip replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning to 'read' 'comment etc. on blogs....your picture is GREAT..LOL gma

    ReplyDelete